Wed 22 Feb 2023 | 10:00 am GMT
This meeting is to explore if there is an opportunity to develop a cross industry collaboration to support a sustainable future for products and packaging made from paper.
Can we work together to collectively reduce the impact we have and have a positive input into the world we live? This workstream will be run by the POC paper Ambassador Duncan Shearer.
- The challenges and opportunities facing the magazine industry – Duncan Shearer
- Potential Scope – Group discussion on common hot spots and what can and can’t be in scope
- Transition to Renewable Energy
- Paper / Print / other materials
- Improved understanding of FSC/PEFC and traceability of harvesting trees and the production of fibres and paper
- Understand how to reduce the impact from other materials including inks and adhesives
- Better understanding the recycling of paper and removal of other materials (inks, adhesives, plastics)
- What will be the challenges for paper with “Extended Producer Responsibility”?
- What are the upsides of producing paper and the positive impact it has?
Thank you for registering to attend this webinar.
has been sent to confirm your attendance